Tonight the Art with Heart team are sharing creative projects CASED from the annual catalogue. If you would like a copy of the 2018 – 2019 annual catalogue, contact any of the girls on the blog hop and we will get in touch with you.
Have you heard the term CASE before with crafting? In case you haven’t it stands for “Copy and share everything”. I think it really goes along with Stampin’ Up!’s Statement of Heart for demonstrators:
“To love what we do, to share what we love”
I have to admit I have never done a CASE the Catalogue theme before, and I found it quite the challenge! For some reason it made me nervous!
I poured through the catalogue and finally settled on two projects. I would have loved to have done more, but a virus decided to come party at our house and my daughter and I have finally farewelled our unwanted guest!
I first started with page 156 and the Timeless Textures set.
I thought this would be perfect for a birthday card. The new in colours really scream to me “birthday” colours, so I decided to change up the colour palette to the 2018-2020 in-colours! I interchanged the flower for the trio of balloons, and placed this cluster at the top of the card, rather than the bottom, to allow for the strings to hang down.
* Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch, Whisper White
* Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Pineapple punch
* Stamps: Timeless Textures and Tabs for Everything
* Tools: Classic Label, TIEF – Sparkle
* Adhesives: Tombow, Stampin’ Dimensionals
* Other: Linen thread, 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon in Blueberry Bushel
For my second project I used the image from page 35 and the Lift Me Up stamp set and matching dies.
I decided to change up the colours of this one and make it a bit more masculine. It is such a lovely layout, that I didn’t change anything.
* Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Balmy Blue, Mango Melody, Vellum, Whisper White
* Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Versamark
* Stamps: Lift me up
* Adhesives: Tombow, Stampin’ dimensionals
* Tools: Up and Away thinlits, TIEF – Seaside, Linen thread, Clear Embossing Powder, heat gun
I’ve decided that Blueberry Bushel is my new favourite blue. It replaces my Dapper Denim that I’ve been missing!
I looking forward to seeing what the other Art with Heart team members have come up with! Now it’s time to hop on over to our next participant, the very talented, Ros Davidson. I can’t wait to see what she has created this month!